Saturday, September 15, 2007

FOR MY LOVE


A decade ago or so it would seem I saw a vision deep within my dreams A woman with virtues so many and true Exceptionally gifted, and beautiful too A delicate petal as found on a rose A voice so lilting and speaking in prose Eyes that gleamed as bright as a star A sultry smile you could see from afar To my surprise one day I did see This beautiful vision I carried within me Her smile was one that lit up the darkest room What I did see seemed to make my heart bloom A laughter that sounded like angels who sing Her beauty sent my thoughts conspiring As to how I could capture and hold close to me The one who could fill my life so completely. I walked up next to you so I could stand And gently take your delicate hand I looked deep into those deep pooled eyes To show you what I said were not lies I pulled you closer so I could whisper All that I felt and all that I wished for To my greatest surprise you agreed with me And said that had been your fantasy. So here we are two lovers together Sharing our greatest dreams forever...

No comments:

LOVE ROSES

LOVE ROSES